- This event has passed.
EAST SIDE – Como Hotel
August 21 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Como Hotel is one of the oldest buildings in the Sutherland Shire. It’s an interesting drive and you can enjoy the Como’s history while enjoying your lunch choice from this set menu:
- Penne Pasta with Bolognaise & parmesan
- Beer Battered Flathead with Chips & Salad
- Herb-Parmesan Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins with Chips & Salad
- 150g Rump Steak with Mash, Vegetables & gravy
- Dessert – Slice of cheesecake with ice-cream
Please advise us of your menu choice when booking this outing. Tea & Coffee is additional. Why not bring a friend with you on this trip?
Bus Cost: $15.00
Lunch Cost: Set menu – $16.00, minimum 10 required